Friday 19 February 2010

Thought I had better catch up on some much needed Spring cleaning if I close one eye it doesen't look too bad, I still need to do the very top of the dresser but for some reason the big platter I stuck up there out of the way won't budge, I think the dust fairy must have taken a fancy to it.
Just one more full day off tomorrow and I'm feeling guilty because I haven't done half the things I promised myself I would do. I did get the fabric from the c s + some linen napkins for a £1. I love a bargain just need to decide what to do with it ( and when) .

2 comments:

Tilly Rose said...

Hello hun! Lovely new blog! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. We have a lot in common....it good to find someone who has fibro. Where abouts do you live?
hope you have fun exploring blogland....there's loads of us out there...all like minded people...it's fab!!!
hugs
Karen x

vintage mum said...

lovely to hear from you. I live on the Essex coast, still trying to find my way about blogland and of course fight for my turn on the computer :)