Monday 20 September 2010

A gift from down under


What a lovely suprise I had on Friday a box just for me full of pink and green tissue from Tamarra @ A treasured Past.


  All wrapped up so pretty






A clever  use of a tapemeasure






Would you like to open them with me ?
I was all on my own, so much pink so much tissue
Which one first ?

A Lovely pincushion

The loopy wool flower will be going on my cardigan

A pretty pegdoll I will find a place for her at Christmas.

Lots of little parcels






An eggcup someone's been reading my blog :)

A pretty hairpin box which my daughter has her eye on.


I can still smell the lavender in this pretty box.





Some fabric pieces and a vintage soap box






lots of linen




Are you still with me :)






Pity I can't play anything :) I may get my son to try a few notes for me.








British snappers are now back home


And finally a little bag with these


I will have to get my thinking head on and decide where to put these if you have any good ideas let me know.

 Tamara has lots of different collections if you don't know her pop over and say Hi

Thank You Tamara for such a lovey gift

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely things and so prettily wrapped too! I might use the tape measure idea myself for a crafty pal whose birthday is coming up!

Unknown said...

awwwww what delightful gifts i bet you were smiling the whole time you were unwrapping them. Such pretty tissue paper as well really lovely ;-)

A Treasured Past said...

Morning Cate, so happy the little egg sup arrived safe and sound :) Tamara

petals and vintage said...

Oh my goodness! Aren't you lucky with all those fabulous goodies. Love the lavender linen.
Have a great day, Pam.